Sa`ad is an explorer by passion, a networker by profession and a content creator by accident
Sa`ad is a Pakistani mountaineer who produces digital & broadcast media and delivers keynotes that are bound to inspire. He also dabbles into performing arts & aviation. He has an MBA degree from GC University, Lahore and was president of the Dramatics Club at GC University during 2004-05.
The highlight of his mountaineering experience is reaching Camp III (7,060m) of Mt. Everest in 2017, reaching 6,630m on Gasherbrum I, summiting Spantik (7,027m) as part of the Pak-China Friendship Expedition in 2012 & climbing two virgin peaks (Ra’na Kook Ser – 5,525m & Moamee Mariya Kataria Ser – 5,457m) in alpine style in Shimshal in Aug/Sep 2015.
His first ever 5 episode adventure TV series – The Chashkin Challenge, went on air on Indus News in May & June 2019. Following the success of the first TV series his second second project for the channel – Into The Icefall has been going on air since November 2019.
He also regularly posts exciting content on his Youtube Channel.
- Goodwill Ambassador for SKMCH – Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital since 2019.
- Goodwill Ambassador for BWCDO – Snow Leopard Conservation (Baltistan Wildlife Conservation and Development Organization), which has received UNDP’s Equator Prize 2017.
- Goodwill Ambassador for Hisaar Foundation (water & livelihood) since 2018.
- Goodwill Ambassador for Leopard Task Force 2018-19.
- 2020 – Rakhiot Peak – 7,070m – a very ambitious expedition to an unclimbed 7-thousand meter peak, made it to 5,750m in mid-Aug but high risk conditions in beyond that hampered further progress.
- 2019 – Gasherbrum II – 8,035m – major expedition to the 13th highest peak on the planet, made it to 6,100m in mid-July but injury and high risk conditions in the icefall hampered further progress.
- 2019 – Chashkin Cathedrals – winter expedition to a virgin 6,000m peak in Shimshal, we made it to 5,230m in early March but bad snow conditions hampered further progress.
- 2018 – Gasherbrum I – 8,080m – made it to 6,630m on the peak before bad weather hampered further progress
- 2017 – Mt. Everest – 8,848m – part of a 2 member Pakistani team to attempt the world’s highest peak (Dawn News Story). Made it to Camp III (7,083m)
- 2016 – Mali ka Parbet 5,290m – first ever winter attempt (unsuccessful) backpacking style – of the north face of the highest peak in Naran https://t.co/B8FGBIomQE
- 2015 – Ra’na Kook Ser 5,525m & Moamee Mariya Kataria Ser 5,457m in Shimshal Expedition Resilience – expedition leader of the first ever ascent of the peaks in alpine style and that too in tandem.
- 2014 – Falak Ser 5,918m – unsuccessful SNGPL sponsored team attempt on the highest mountain of the Swat region, which discovered Auwkha La’ – 5,325m and descend the peak from the south face.
- 2013 – Kooksil V 5,830m Expedition Gecko – led the first all Pakistani expedition on a previously unclimbed route on a peak in the Khunjerav National Park.
- 2012 – Spantik 7,027m – summiting member as part of the Pak-China Expedition, commemorating 60 years of bilateral diplomatic relations.
- 2010 – Mariya Seema Peak 5,350m – first solo summiter/discoverer – Kuchkaur Valley – Shimshal.
- 2008 – Peer Peak III 5,600m – expedition leader to the peak on Shpoadeen Pass, Shimhsal Valley
- 2019 trekked to Advance Base Camp of K2.
- Crossed Gondogoro La 5,630m on the way back from Gasherbrum I expedition in July 2018.
- First non-Shimshali person on the planet to have crossed Shpoadeen Pass 5,400m four times (summer of 2008 & 2015, autumn of 2010 and winters of 2017) and now an expert on treks & expeditions in Shimshal.
- 2004 trekked to Broad Peak Base Camp via Concordia from Askole.
- Roll of Honor for my services rendered as President Dramatics Club of GC University (Lahore) for organizing, producing and acting in three plays and a drama festival within the span of a single academic year. [2004-2005]
- Certificate of Distinguished Services for Captaining GC University’s Hiking & Mountaineering Team to K2 Base Camp for the Golden Jubilee Celebrations in 2004 marking the first accent to the summit of K2.
- Mountaineering & Rescue Level 1 Certification by Khurpa Care Pakistan (affiliated with IMLI – USA) 5th -10th September 2014.
- Train The Trainer by School of Leadership 2018.
- Life Coaching Level 1 by Gohar Shareef 2019
Climbing some of the toughest mountains in the world, leading teams to summit virgin peaks and helping climbing parties perpare for the biggest challenge of their lives
Motivates people with visual storytelling that is guaranteed to inspire, is a three time TEDx speaker with numerous talks at different venues and organizations
television show host
Single-handedly produced Pakistan’s first ever adventure travel TV show for Indus News Network, producing multiple seasons on climbing some of the toughest terrains while capturing real, unforgettable and unique moments of human emotion and passion
keynote speaker and visual storyteller
your next move
You can book Sa'ad Mohamed as a speaker for your next event
Hire Sa'ad as your guide for your next high-altitude adventure
Let Sa'ad lead your next training event to share unique insights
Join my online community and stay in the loop for exclusive content tailored for my online family. Joining is free, just type in the name and email below. Thank you.